These chainrings are for Race Face Cinch cranks such as Turbine, Next SL, Sixc & Aeffect. The Wolf Tooth Cinch rings feature our patented Drop-Stop® design for the best wear life, chain retention and mud clearance. We have both Boost and standard chainrings.
- If you plan to ride in very muddy conditions, we recommend a chainguide or chainkeeper in addition to a clutch-type rear derailleur! Without these precautions, you may experience chaindrops and/or chainsuck.
- Recommend the use of a clutch style rear derailleur for the best chain security.
- Weights: 32t • 63g | 34t • 69g
- Material: 7075-T6 aluminum
- Made in the USA
Fits any 104 BCD crankset
Chainring Bolts: All tooth sizes require 1x bolts that are 6mm long with exception to 30t rings which are threaded and require bolts that are 7-10mm long. Wolf Tooth carries both sizes in a variety of colors
- 104 x 30t - use 10mm bolts
- 04 x 32t, 34t, 36t, 38t use 6mm bolts.
- If using a bashring you will need 8mm bolts (most stock bolts on 3x cranksets are 8mm)
32t 104 BCD chainrings work on many older 2x Shimano crankset (XT, SLX, or Deore)
The 30t x 104BCD chainring is the only available ring for the QUARQTM power meter
For Prime 9, 1x10, 1x11 and 1x12 drivetrains (including SRAM Eagle)
Compatible with all 10, 11, and 12-speed chains except Shimano 12-speed chains.
Compatible with Prime 9 chains. Prime 9 chains have a unique geometry with 11/12 speed spacing on the inside of the links while maintaining 9 speed dimensions on the outside.
If you plan to ride in very muddy conditions, we recommend a chainguide or chainkeeper in addition to a clutch-type rear derailleur. Without these precautions, you may experience chaindrops and/or chainsuck.