The Box Two Front Top is a modern 1 inch by 22.2mm stem designed specifically for BMX racing. Box Two Top Load stem bodies are cold-forged and CNC-machined from the highest quality 6061-T6 aluminum. The lightweight front clamps are cold-forged and CNC-machined for increased stiffness and strength.
Maximum recommended user weight is 99 pounds.
- Cold-Forged and CNC Machined from 6061-T6 Aluminum Alloy
- Top-Load Clamp Design
- 40 and 45mm Reach Available
- Fits 1” Steerer Tubes and Standard 22.2mm Handlebars
- Box One XS Fork with 1" Steerer Tube
- Box One XE Fork with 1" Steerer Tube
- Box One Carbon 3" 22.2mm Handlebars
- Box One Carbon 4.5" 22.2mm Handlebars
- Box One Carbon 6" 22.2mm Handlebars
|Material||6061-T6 Aluminum||6061-T6 Aluminum|
|Weight||138 grams / 4.9 ounces||150 grams / 5.3 ounces|
No, this stem only fits forks with 1" steer tubes.
My 9 year old son was doing bunny hop drills with his coach and the top cap of the stem pulled away from the base. Threads were gone. We have used other box stems with no issues, this was a huge surprise.