The Box Two shifter is the only shifter on the market (other than our Box One) that comes factory stock with a hinged clamp. Box Two is our performance tier so this shifter still maintains the durable cast aluminum top shell but trades out the Box One's 1-piece pull-lever for a 2-piece resin and steel variant. All Prime 9 shifters take advantage of the 9-speed's inherent durability, simplicity, and reliability. Not only is the shifter mechanism joyfully simplified, but fewer shifts are needed for every mile of travel. And the best part is? Prime 9 is also terribly forgiving so you won't have to constantly adjust your set-up. Available as a multi-shift (pull several gears at once) or single-shift shifter (a sound choice for e-bikes).
- Our Most Durable Shifter
- Hinged and Extruded Clamp
- 2 pc Pull Lever / Up to 3 Gears Per Shift*
- Die Cast Top Shell
- Fast Action Release Lever
- Prime 9 Technology™
- Multi Shift Option Not Intended for E-Bike Use
- Single Shift Option Recommended for E-Bike Use
- Prime 9™ Drivetrain Compatibility Manual
- How is the Ebike variant different?
- Why Prime 9?
- Box One Prime 9 11-50T Cassette Black
- Box Two Prime 9 11-50T Cassette Black
- Box Three Prime 9 Cassette Black
- Box One Prime 9 Chain 126L DLC Black
- Box Two Prime 9 126 Link Chain Nickel
- Box Three Prime 9 126 Link Chain Polished
- Box One Prime 9 Rear Derailleur
- Box Two Prime 9 X-Wide Rear Derailleur Black
- Box Three Prime 9 X-Wide Rear Derailleur Black
Yes. All Prime 9 Shifters come with a stainless steel shift cable.
To remove it, use a Phillips head screwdriver and turn it counter-clockwise a quarter turn You can then push the cap out by applying pressure to the cable from the other side. Please Note: The Cable Port is not a screw that un-threads from the cable port if you turn the cable port screw more than 90 degrees damage may occur.
No, traditional 9 speed systems use a Cable Pull that is not compatible with Prime 9.
|Material||Glass Fiber / Nylon Composite, Steel, Aluminum Alloy|