The Box Two chain's nickel plating adds both corrosion and wear-resistance. All Prime 9 chains have chamfered shifting edges, solid plates and solid pins to safeguard durability. Our unique inner link spacing is engineered to grab those modern wide/narrow chainrings. We chose to modernize the 9-speed platform due to the chain's spirited reputation.
- Box One Prime 9 11-50T Cassette Black
- Box Two Prime 9 11-50T Cassette Black
- Box Three Prime 9 Cassette Black
- Box One Prime 9 Rear Derailleur
- Box Two Prime 9 X-Wide Rear Derailleur Black
- Box Three Prime 9 X-Wide Rear Derailleur Black
- Box One Prime 9 Shifter Black
- Box Two Prime 9 Shifter Black
- Box Three Prime 9 Shifter Black
Yes, All Box prime 9 chains have standard external geometry that will work with most existing 9 speed drivetrains.
No, Box Prime 9 chains are compatible with most 11-speed wide narrow chainrings but there are some chainrings that can result in poor performance. We recommend the following 11 speed wide/narrow chainrings for best performance, Wolftooth Components, Raceface, One Up Components, Absolute Black.
We suggest removing the chain from the bike and using a soft bristle brush or rag with soapy water or a mild de-greaser. We do not recommend pressure washing, strong solvents or de-greasers as they could degrade the surface coating.
|Material||Hardened Alloy Steel|