The Box Two cassette was where Prime 9 started. Originally conceived as an E-MTB product to deliver long service life and extra range over fewer gears, we quickly grew to enjoy its abilities on unpowered MTBs. All cogs are stamped from steel and subsequently, the larger ones are pinned to alloy spiders. Due to its provenance, this is, without doubt, the most durable cassette in the range.
- Our Most Durable Cassette
- Steel Stamped Cogs
- Lightweight Alloy Spiders
- Ultra-Wide Ratio with Consistent Progression
- ED Black Protection
- Cassette Compatible with HG Freehub Bodies
- Box One Prime 9 Chain 126L DLC Black
- Box Two Prime 9 126 Link Chain Nickel
- Box Three Prime 9 126 Link Chain Polished
- Box One Prime 9 Rear Derailleur
- Box Two Prime 9 X-Wide Rear Derailleur Black
- Box Three Prime 9 X-Wide Rear Derailleur Black
- Box One Prime 9 Shifter Black
- Box Two Prime 9 Shifter Black
- Box Three Prime 9 Shifter Black
No this will only work with a HG splined Shimano 9-10-11 speed freehub body
No, The Box Two Prime 9 Cassette is optimized for Box Prime 9 drivetrains and running other component variations can result in poor performance.
We suggest removing the cassette from the wheel and using a soft bristle brush with soapy water or a mild de-greaser. We do not recommend pressure washing, strong solvents or de-greasers as they could degrade the surface coating.
|Material||Hardened Alloy Steel, Aluminum|
|Gears||11 - 13 - 15 - 18 - 22 - 28 - 34 - 42 - 50|