Box Two Center Clamp 1 Inch Stems are cold forged from the highest quality 6061-T6 aluminum. They also feature an open skeletal design and single mid-bolt wedge mounting system, making them among the lightest weight 22.2mm bar bore mini stems on the market. A 40-millimeter extension stem weighs just 132 grams grams/4.6 ounces. Box Two Center Clamp 1 Inch Stems have a single-bolt wedge clamp, meaning there are no rear-facing pinch bolts to injure the rider’s knees. They come with a 40- or 45-millimeter extension. Available in anodized red, blue, and black with laser-etched graphics and five hollow chromoly Allen bolts. Fits 22.2 Ø handlebars.
To ensure proper clamping force, the stem must be mounted on a fork with at least 30mm of exposed steerer tube. Not compatible with carbon fiber steerer tube forks. Maximum recommended user weight is 99 pounds.
- Lightweight Skeleton Design
- Knee-Saving Wedge Clamping System
- Hollow Cro-Mo Clamping Bolts
- Cold Forged for Superior Strength
- CNC Finishing
- Box One XS Fork with 1" Steerer Tube
- Box One XE Fork with 1" Steerer Tube
- Box One Carbon 3" 22.2mm Handlebars
- Box One Carbon 4.5" 22.2mm Handlebars
- Box One Carbon 6" 22.2mm Handlebars
Yes, it can be installed with either side up, for a 5° drop or rise.
No, this stem only fits forks with 1" steer tubes.
|Material||6061-T6 Aluminum||6061-T6 Aluminum|
|Weight||132 grams / 4.6 ounces||145 grams / 5.1 ounces|