The Box Three shifter makes good use of nylon composites in both top and bottom shells as well as the levers. Box Three is our performance and value tier. So this shifter sheds all the fancy trappings of the top 2 tiers but maintains their shifting characteristics. All Prime 9 shifters take advantage of the 9-speed's inherent durability, simplicity, and reliability. Not only is the shifter mechanism joyfully simplified, but fewer shifts are needed for every mile of travel. And the best part is? Prime 9 is also terribly forgiving so you won't have to constantly adjust your set-up. Available as a multi-shift (pull several gears at once) or single-shift shifter (a sound choice for e-bikes).
- Our Best All-Rounder Shifter
- Extruded Clamp
- 2 Piece Pull Lever / Up to 3 Gears Per Shift
- Resin Top Shell
- Fast Action Release Lever
- Prime 9 Technology™
- Multi Shift Option Not Intended for E-Bike Use
- Single Shift Option Recommended for E-Bike Use
- Prime 9™ Drivetrain Compatibility Manual
- How is the Ebike variant different?
- Why Prime 9?
- Box One Prime 9 11-50T Cassette Black
- Box Two Prime 9 11-50T Cassette Black
- Box Three Prime 9 Cassette Black
- Box One Prime 9 Chain 126L DLC Black
- Box Two Prime 9 126 Link Chain Nickel
- Box Three Prime 9 126 Link Chain Polished
- Box One Prime 9 Rear Derailleur
- Box Two Prime 9 X-Wide Rear Derailleur Black
- Box Three Prime 9 X-Wide Rear Derailleur Black
Yes. All Prime 9 Shifters come with a stainless steel shift cable.
To remove it, use a Phillips head screwdriver and turn it counter-clockwise a quarter turn You can then push the cap out by applying pressure to the cable from the other side. Please Note: The Cable Port is not a screw that un-threads from the cable port if you turn the cable port screw more than 90 degrees damage may occur.
No, traditional 9 speed systems use a Cable Pull that is not compatible with Prime 9.
|Finish||Glass Fiber / Nylon Composite, Steel|