The Box Three E-Bike Cassette offers high gears with more teeth to withstand the rigors of modern E-Bike riding. Adding an extra tooth to each of the three highest gears provides increased durability and decreased wear by distributing the load over a larger area! The Box Three E-bike cassette draws from both of its Box One and Box Two siblings to create a sensible all-rounder. All cogs are stamped from steel and subsequently, the larger ones are pinned to steel spiders. The main difference here versus Box Two is the use of additional weight-reducing holes on the cogs.
- Our Best All-Rounder Cassette
- E-Bike Optimized 12 Tooth Cassette
- Steel Stamped Cogs
- Steel Stamped Spiders
- Ultra-Wide Ratio with Consistent Progression
- ED Black Protection
- Cassette Compatible with HG Freehub Bodies
- Box One Prime 9 Chain 126L DLC Black
- Box Two Prime 9 126 Link Chain Nickel
- Box Three Prime 9 126 Link Chain Polished
- Box One Prime 9 Rear Derailleur
- Box Two Prime 9 X-Wide Rear Derailleur Black
- Box Three Prime 9 X-Wide Rear Derailleur Black
- Box One Prime 9 Single Shifter Black
- Box Two Prime 9 Single Shifter Black
- Box Three Prime 9 Single Shifter Black
- Gears (12-46T): 12 - 14 - 16 - 18 - 22 - 28 - 34 - 40 - 46
- Gears (12-50T): 12 - 14 - 16 - 18 - 22 - 28 - 34 - 42 - 50
- Install at Home with Some Simple Bike Tools and Our Easy to Follow Video
- View Prime 9 Drivetrain Compatibility Manual
- View Prime 9 E-Bike Comparison Chart
- How is the Ebike variant different?
- Why Prime 9?