The Box One shifter is the only shifter on the market that comes factory stock with a hinged (and machined) clamp. It's top of the line and comes packed with other features such as a durable cast aluminum pull lever and top shell. All Prime 9 shifters take advantage of the 9-speed's inherent durability, simplicity, and reliability. Not only is the shifter mechanism joyfully simplified, but fewer shifts are needed for every mile of travel. And the best part is? Prime 9 is also terribly forgiving so you won't have to constantly adjust your set-up.
- Box One Prime 9 11-50T Cassette Black
- Box Two Prime 9 11-50T Cassette Black
- Box Three Prime 9 Cassette Black
- Box One Prime 9 Chain 126L DLC Black
- Box Two Prime 9 126 Link Chain Nickel
- Box Three Prime 9 126 Link Chain Polished
- Box One Prime 9 Rear Derailleur
- Box Two Prime 9 X-Wide Rear Derailleur Black
- Box Three Prime 9 X-Wide Rear Derailleur Black
Prime 9 Box One & Two Installation
Yes. All Box One Shifters come with a stainless steel shift cable.
To remove it, use a Phillips head screwdriver and turn it counter-clockwise a quarter turn You can then push the cap out by applying pressure to the cable from the other side. Please Note: The Cable Port is not a screw that un-threads from the cable port, if you turn the cable port screw more than 90 degrees damage may occur.
No, traditional 9 speed systems use a Cable Pull that is not compatible with prime 9.
|Material||Glass Fiber / Nylon Composite, Steel, Aluminum Alloy|