The Box One Front Load is a modern, 31.8 Ø, oversize stem designed specifically for BMX racing. When used with our Box One Alloy Triple Taper Handlebar, or Box One Cro-mo Triple Taper handlebars, you get the absolute stiffest cockpit available. This added stiffness significantly improves bike handling while putting more upper body power into your pedal stroke, translating into more forward momentum. This isn’t just hype. Every rider we've worked with who have used the Box One Stems along with the Box One Handlebars has noticed a major improvement in stability and control. Box One Front Load stem bodies are cold-forged and CNC-machined from the highest quality 6061-T6 aluminum. The lightweight front clamps are cold-forged and CNC-machined for increased stiffness and strength.
- Oversized Stiff Design
- Oversized Bar Bore
- Oversized Cro-Mo Clamping Bolts
- Front-Load Clamp Design
- Cold-Forged for Superior Strength
- Box One XL Fork with 1-1/8" Steerer Tube
- Box One X2 Fork with 1-1/8" Steerer Tube
- Box One X5 Fork with 1-1/8" Steerer Tube
- Box One Cro-mo Triple Taper Handlebar with 31.8" Bar Bore
- Box One Alloy Triple Taper Handlebar with 31.8" Bar Bore
Yes, it can be installed with either side up, for a 5° drop or rise.
|Material||6061-T6 Aluminum||6061-T6 Aluminum|
|Weight (+/-5%)||280 grams / 9.8 ounces||290 grams / 10.2 ounces|