The Box One 7-speed Downhill multi shifter is packed with top of the line features such as a machined lightweight clamp, durable cast aluminum pull lever and top shell. Like the derailleur it is also based on our 11-speed system, but here we have revised the internals for the rigors of its DH application.
- Aluminum • Glass Fiber / Nylon Composite Materials
- Hard Onyx™ Finish
- Fast Action Release Lever (V1)
- Lightweight Hinged & Machined Clamp
- Die Cast Top Shell
- Aluminum • Steel Hardware
- 1 pc Pull Lever / Up to 3 Gears Per Shift (Multi*)
|Material||6061-T6 Aluminum, Carbon Fiber/Nylon Composite|
|Hardware||Aluminum / Cr-Mo Alloy|
Yes. All Box One Shifters come with a stainless steel shift cable.
Please note, the cap is not a screw that unthreads from the cable port. To remove it, use a Phillips head screwdriver and turn it counter-clockwise a quarter turn only. You can then push the cap out by applying pressure to the cable from the other side.