Our new Box One Pro Spoke Kit was created with one goal in mind; Performance.
Featuring a double-butted 14 gauge spoke (2.0/1.8/2.0mm) our Pro Spoke Kit is lighter AND stronger than traditional straight 14 gauge spokes. This is possible by using a spoke that is 14g at the ends but 15g in the middle; this combination makes for an exceptional strength to weight ratio. Additionally included is Lightweight Black Anodized Aluminum Nipples to further reduce rotational weight.
This adds up to a weight savings of nearly 60g per wheel when compared to the same wheel built with straight gauge spokes and brass nipples. Less rotating weight means faster acceleration, quicker movement and decreased lap times!
1 Box One Pro Spoke Kit will build one wheel with 36 holes or less.
These are our recommendations for spoke lengths when building Box Hubs to Box Rims.
- Optimized for BMX Pro 406 size wheel builds
- 2.0 - 1.8 - 2.0mm spoke thickness
- Lighter and Stronger than standard straight 14 gauge spokes
- Unique Box Hex logo stamped on spoke heads
- 40 Double Butted Black Spokes
- 40 Black Anodized Aluminum Nipples
- Spoke Weight: 4 grams (188mm length)
- Nipple Weight: 0.35 grams