The Box Four shifter's main features aren't strikingly different from Box Three's. The key difference is its 8-speed platform. We've chosen to modernize the 8-speed in much the same way we did the 9-speed for Prime 9. Just like the Prime 9, the Box Four shifters take advantage of the "less is more" theme and exploit durability, simplicity, and reliability.
- Our 8 is Enough Shifter
- Extruded Clamp
- 2 Piece Pull Lever / Up to 3 Gears Per Shift
- Resin Top Shell
- Fast Action Release Lever
- Not Intended for E-Bike Use
- Prime 9™ Drivetrain Compatibility Manual
- Box Four 8-Speed Wide Rear Derailleur Black
- Box Four 8-Speed 116 Link Chain Natural
- Box Four 8-Speed 11-42T Cassette Black
- Box Four 8-Speed Wide/Narrow Chainring 104BCD 32T Black
Yes. All Box One Shifters come with a stainless steel shift cable.
To remove it, use a Phillips head screwdriver and turn it counter-clockwise a quarter turn You can then push the cap out by applying pressure to the cable from the other side. Please Note: The Cable Port is not a screw that un-threads from the cable port, if you turn the cable port screw more than 90 degrees damage may occur.
No, traditional 8 speed systems use a Cable Pull that is not compatible with Box Four components.
|Material||Glass Fiber / Nylon Composite, Steel|