The Box Four E-Bike Cassette offers high gears with more teeth to withstand the rigors of modern E-Bike riding. Adding an extra tooth to each of the three highest gears provides increased durability and decreased wear by distributing the load over a larger area! Box Four adapts our Prime 9 philosophy of durability, simplicity, and reliability at a great price point. All cogs are stamped from steel, given our durable black coating and then the larger cogs are pinned to each other with spacers for easy installation.
- Our 8 is Enough Cassette
- E-Bike Optimized 12 Tooth Cassette
- Cassette Compatible with HG Freehub Bodies
- Steel Stamped Cogs
- No Spiders
- Wide Ratio & Consistent Progression
- ED Black Protection
- Gears: 12 - 14 - 16 - 18 - 22 - 28 - 34 - 42
- Install at Home with Some Simple Bike Tools and Our Easy to Follow Video
- View Prime 9 Drivetrain Compatibility Manual
- View Prime 9 E-Bike Comparison Chart
- How is the Ebike variant different?
- Why Prime 9?