The Box One Stealth Expert Hubset is designed to be lightweight FOR lightweight riders, and features small hub flanges, lower spoke counts and decreased material to keep the weight down. This makes the Stealth Expert Hubset ideal with any Mini, Junior or Expert wheel build, but may also accommodate a lightweight rider looking to move up to a pro-sized bike.
Warning: The BMX spec is optimized for even lower drag with unsealed bearing. They are designed to be ridden in dry conditions. If ridden in wet conditions you will need to service the internals after each event or riding session.
- CNC'd Aluminum Hubshell
- 10mm Axle
- Aluminum Axle
- Micro-Adjust Pre-Load Collar
- Enduro Abec-5 Low Drag Bearings
- Angled Flanges
- Dual Texture Anodized
- Laser Etched Graphics
- Box One XS Mini Carbon 1" Alloy Steerer 20" x 10mm Fork Black
- Box One XE Expert Carbon 1” Alloy Steerer 20” x 10mm Fork
- Box One 24x1-1/8" 28-Hole Front Rim Black
- Box One 20X 1-1/8" 28-Hole Rim Rear Black
Yes, this hub is built to our Box One Pro Rim with Box One Pro Spokes In our Box Three Wheelsets.
We have published recommended lacing patterns and spoke lengths for all Box Hub to Box Rim wheel builds on www.boxcomponents.com/service
No, Box does not recommend radially lacing on any Box Components hub.
|Finish||Matt Black / Gloss Black|