Our Box Two tier's mission in life is to deliver performance similar to the Box One but without its exotic (and costly) features. You still get the Tri-Pack™ Clutch in our derailleur only it isn't adjustable. The cassette's 11-50T range is equally impressive but we don't cut it out of a single block of steel. The action on the shifter is just as snappy although you don't get the rigid die-cast pull lever. The chain boasts the same unique ability to mate with a wide/narrow chainring except you give up the trick DLC top coat. You're hardly shortchanging yourself with Box Two.
- Install at Home with Some Simple Bike Tools and Our Easy to Follow Video
- Our Most Durable Drivetrain
- Prime 9 Technology™
- Compatible with HG Freehub Bodies
- Compatible with Standard Derailleur Hangers (Non Direct-Mount)
- Not Intended for E-Bike Use
- View Prime 9 Drivetrain Compatibility Manual
- View Prime 9 Comparison Chart
- Why Prime 9?
the installation was easy although it looks confusing and is compatible with many things. my first ride was great, the gear changing is super snappy and fast. overall the box two gearset has out done itself for me.