Our Box Two tier's mission in life is to deliver performance similar to the Box One but without its exotic (and costly) features. With the Single Shift E-Bike Groupset you still get the Tri-Pack™ Clutch in our derailleur only it isn't adjustable. The cassette's 12-50T range is optimized for E-Bikes. The action on the shifter is limited to one downshift per lever swing. The chain boasts the same unique ability to mate with a wide/narrow chainring except you give up the trick DLC top coat. You're hardly shortchanging yourself with Box Two.
- Our Most Durable Drivetrain
- For Aggressive Terrain
- E-Bike Optimized 12 Tooth Cassette
- Single Shift Per Swing for E-Bike Safe Shifting
- Install at Home with Some Simple Bike Tools and Our Easy to Follow Video
- Tri-Pack™ Limited Slip Clutch
- Ultra-Wide Ratio with Consistent Progression
- Compatible with Traditional Derailleur Hangers (Non Direct-Mount)
- Cassette Compatible with HG Freehub Bodies
- Prime 9 Technology™
- Includes Box One Shift Cable & Housing Kit
- Compatible with most 10,11, & 12-speed wide / narrow chain rings. Prime 9 chain must be used.
- View Prime 9 Drivetrain Compatibility Manual
- View Prime 9 E-Bike Comparison Chart
- How is the Ebike variant different?
- Why Prime 9?
Box 2 Levo 1x9
The cassette and chain are a great fit for full power Ebikes. They last longer than more expensive parts. The cassette and chain are a great value. Shifter needs refined fit and finish to be smoother and more crisp. Shifts are hard. Derailleur really needs a clutch lock for servicing hanger alignment and general maintenance including on trail flat repair.
Not really that durable
Customer service was very good but that's where it ends. The shifting requires alot of thumb power as the derailleur has to move a greater distance I'm assuming. Its like your pushing through tar. I have an ebike and it didn't last any longer than a 12 speed chain it even started slipping in the bottom gears before the chain was 0.5 worn. I've had 4 derailleurs due to issues with them one was warranty. Not for me I'm afraid.
Works great on a high powered e-bike
Bought it specifically for a higher powered e-bike (2500 watts) so that it would strengthen the drivechain. I still exercise caution and don't beat on the drivetrain or run in the wrong gear when starting out, but it works great and offers additional peace of mind for the strength of the components.
The system works well. However, i would like if there was a little more push in the downshift. The lever has only a small amount of movement once it engages and doesn't allow for going slightly over the shift. So sometimes the shift won't go up on the initial change and you have to push a little more after the lever reset. Hope that makes sense. And yes, it's adjusted properly. Otherwise good.
Like it a lot. Very positive shift up and down and one run in it very positive in its changes