The Box Three chain is polished and then chemically treated to achieve corrosion resistance. All Prime 9 chains have chamfered shifting edges, solid plates and solid pins to safeguard durability. Our unique inner link spacing is engineered to grab those modern wide/narrow chainrings. We chose to modernize the 9-speed platform due to the chain's spirited reputation.
They also work well with BMX 3/32" Chainrings and Cogs.
- Our Best All-Rounder Chain
- Polished & Treated Protection
- Includes Connecting Link
- Durable Hardened Solid Pins
- Wide/Narrow Chainring Compatible
- Cassette Compatible with HG Freehub Bodies
- Box One Prime 9 11-50T and also 12-50T eBike Cassette Black
- Box Two Prime 9 11-50T and also 12-50T eBike Cassette Black
- Box Three Prime 9 11-50T and also 12-50T eBike Cassette Black
- Box One Prime 9 Rear Derailleur
- Box Two Prime 9 X-Wide Rear Derailleur Black
- Box Three Prime 9 X-Wide Rear Derailleur Black
- Box One Prime 9 Shifter Black
- Box Two Prime 9 Shifter Black
- Box Three Prime 9 Shifter Black
- Box Two Chainring
- Box One Single Speed Aluminum Cogs
- Box One Single Speed Chromoly Cogs
- Box Two Freewheel
Yes, All Box Prime 9 chains have standard external geometry that will work with most existing 9 speed drivetrains.
No, Box Prime 9 chains are compatible with most 11-speed wide narrow chainrings but there are some chainrings that can result in poor performance. We recommend the following 11 speed wide/narrow chainrings for best performance, Wolftooth Components, Raceface, One Up Components, Absolute Black.
We suggest removing the chain from the bike and using a soft bristle brush or rag with soapy water or a mild degreaser. We do not recommend pressure washing, strong solvents or de-greasers as they could degrade the surface coating.
|Material||Hardened Alloy Steel|
|Salt Spray||15 hours|