The Box Three cassette draws from both of its Box One and Box Two siblings to create a sensible all-rounder. All cogs are stamped from steel and subsequently, the larger ones are pinned to steel spiders. The main difference here versus Box Two is the use of additional weight-reducing holes on the cogs.
- Our Best All-Rounder Cassette
- Steel Stamped Cogs
- Steel Stamped Spiders
- Ultra-Wide Ratio with Consistent Progression
- ED Black Protection
- Cassette Compatible with HG Freehub Bodies
- Box One Prime 9 Chain 126L DLC Black
- Box Two Prime 9 126 Link Chain Nickel
- Box Three Prime 9 126 Link Chain Polished
- Box One Prime 9 Rear Derailleur
- Box Two Prime 9 X-Wide Rear Derailleur Black
- Box Three Prime 9 X-Wide Rear Derailleur Black
- Box One Prime 9 Shifter Black
- Box Two Prime 9 Shifter Black
- Box Three Prime 9 Shifter Black
No this will only work with a HG splined Shimano 9-10-11 speed freehub body.
No, The Box Three Prime 9 Cassette is optimized for Box Prime 9 drivetrains and running other component variations can result in poor performance.
We suggest removing the cassette from the wheel and using a soft bristle brush with soapy water or a mild degreaser. We do not recommend pressure washing, strong solvents or de-greasers as they could degrade the surface coating.
|Material||Aluminum, Cold Rolled Steel||Aluminum, Cold Rolled Steel|
|Finish||ED Black||ED Black|
|Gears||11 - 13 - 15 - 18 - 22 - 28 - 34 - 40 - 46||11 - 13 - 15 - 18 - 22 - 28 - 34 - 42 - 50|