Did you know that you can mix and match Prime 9?
Want some of the advanced features and feel of Box One but need extra service life? Try out our Box One/Box Two Hybrid Prime 9 Groupset! With this pre-configured and pre-tested option, you'll receive a Box One shifter, derailleur, and chain paired to the durable Box Two cassette. And you'll save almost 250 bucks while you are at it.
- Box One Prime 9 Chain 126L DLC
- Box One Prime 9 Multi Shifter
- Box One Prime 9 X-Wide Rear Derailleur
- Box Two Prime 9 Casssette 11-50T
Our Box One tier is for those of you who just aren't satisfied with anything but the BEST! You like to get up there where the air is thin and the details matter. The chain's surface is Dual-coated with DLC + Nickel and is both beautiful and durable. Your thumb will push a textured die-cast lever on a shifter that's had its hinged clamp whittled away by our CNC machines. Let's finish this package off with a derailleur that flaunts a Fully Adjustable Tri-Pack™ Clutch and super smooth sealed bearing pulleys. Pamper yourself a little; you know you deserve it.
Our Box Two tier's mission in life is to deliver performance similar to the Box One but without its exotic (and costly) features. You still get the Tri-Pack™ Clutch in our derailleur only it isn't adjustable. The cassette's 11-50T range is equally impressive but we don't cut it out of a single block of steel. The action on the shifter is just as snappy although you don't get the rigid die-cast pull lever. The chain boasts the same unique ability to mate with a wide/narrow chainring except you give up the trick DLC top coat. You're hardly shortchanging yourself with Box Two.
- Install at Home with Some Simple Bike Tools and Our Easy to Follow Video
- Prime 9 Technology™
- Compatible with HG Freehub Bodies
- Compatible with Standard Derailleur Hangers (Non Direct-Mount)
- Not Intended for E-Bike Use
- View Prime 9 Drivetrain Compatibility Manual
- View Prime 9 Comparison Chart
- Why Prime 9?