The Box Two E-Bike Cassette differentiates itself from its non-e-bike sibling by offering the high gears with more teeth to withstand the rigors of modern E-Bike riding. Adding an extra tooth to each of the three highest gears provides increased durability and decreased wear by distributing the load over a larger area! All cogs are stamped from steel and subsequently, the larger ones are pinned to alloy spiders. Due to its provenance, this is, without doubt, the most durable cassette in the range and perfect for any E-MTB.
- Our Most Durable Cassette
- E-Bike Optimized 12 Tooth Cassette
- Steel Stamped Cogs
- Lightweight Alloy Spiders
- Ultra-Wide Ratio with Consistent Progression
- ED Black Protection
- Cassette Compatible with HG Freehub Bodies
- Prime 9 Technology™
- Box One Prime 9 Chain 126L DLC Black
- Box Two Prime 9 126 Link Chain Nickel
- Box Three Prime 9 126 Link Chain Polished
- Box One Prime 9 Rear Derailleur
- Box Two Prime 9 X-Wide Rear Derailleur Black
- Box Three Prime 9 X-Wide Rear Derailleur Black
- Box One Prime 9 Single Shifter Black
- Box Two Prime 9 Single Shifter Black
- Box Three Prime 9 Single Shifter Black
No this will only work with a HG splined Shimano 9-10-11 speed freehub body
No, The Box Two Prime 9 Cassette is optimized for Box Prime 9 drivetrains and running other component variations can result in poor performance.
We suggest removing the cassette from the wheel and using a soft bristle brush with soapy water or a mild de-greaser. We do not recommend pressure washing, strong solvents or de-greasers as they could degrade the surface coating.