The Box One cassette brings together all the virtues of the Prime 9 philosophy and distills them into what we feel is our most defining product to date. A unique machined all-steel unibody lattice and alloy support disc have netted us a high-performing, simple, durable and lightweight cassette. We could have exploited a sub 300g weight with an alloy cog but chose to stay true to our value proposition.
- Our Best Performing Cassette
- Steel Lightweight Unibody Construction
- Lightweight Alloy Internal Support Disc
- Ultra-Wide Ratio with Consistent Progression
- Durable Dual-Coating DLC & Nickel Protection
- Prime 9 Technology™
- Compatible with HG Freehub Bodies
- Not Intended for E-Bike Use
- Prime 9™ Drivetrain Compatibility Manual
- Box One Prime 9 Chain 126L DLC Black
- Box Two Prime 9 126 Link Chain Nickel
- Box Three Prime 9 126 Link Chain Polished
- Box One Prime 9 Rear Derailleur
- Box Two Prime 9 X-Wide Rear Derailleur Black
- Box Three Prime 9 X-Wide Rear Derailleur Black
- Box One Prime 9 Shifter Black
- Box Two Prime 9 Shifter Black
- Box Three Prime 9 Shifter Black
Will the Box One Prime 9 Cassette fit on an wheel with a Sram XD Driver?
No this will only work with a HG splined Shimano 9-10-11 speed freehub body.
Is the Box One Prime 9 Cassette compatible with other 9 speed drivetrains?
No, The Box one Prime 9 Cassette is optimized for Box Prime 9 drivetrains and running other component variations can result in poor performance.
How should I clean my Box One Prime 9 Cassette?
We suggest removing the cassette from the wheel and using a soft bristle brush with soapy water or a mild de-greaser. We do not recommend pressure washing, strong solvents or de-greasers as they could degrade the surface coating.
|Material||Acetal, 7075-T6 Aluminum, Chromoly Steel|
|Gears||11 - 13 - 15 - 18 - 22 - 28 - 34 - 42 - 50|