We developed the Box One-E system as an e-bike specific drivetrain to offer a better riding experience. 9 speeds and wide range gearing means less shifting action and more efficiency for the motor. With the 42 and 50 tooth low gears, it’s possible to maintain optimum pedaling cadence while climbing steep hills. By enabling riders a higher pedaling cadence, the electric assist feature can be fully realized.
- E-Bike specific drivetrain designed to provide wide gear ratios with reduced shifting
- 454% differential between gear 1 and gear 9
- Easy to use Shifter actuation
- Low maintenance derailleur
- High durability cassette and chain
How is the Ebike variant different?
|Materials||6061-T6 Aluminum, Carbon Fiber/Nylon Composite|
|Pulleys||Precision Sealed Bearing|
|Hardware||Aluminum / Cr-Mo Alloy|
|Weight||290 grams / 10.2 ounces|
|Technology||Tri-Pack™ Limited Slip Clutch, Pivot Tech™|